Vietnam has a working holiday agreement in place with New Zealand since 2012, and a working holiday agreement has been in place with Australia since 2015.
Usage of the Vietnamese working holiday visas is low, the first applicant from New Zealand in 2016, and the English translations of the information for Australians is still being finalised (so it is likely no one has used as at Sept 2016), but it is still available.
The New Zealand and Australian working holiday schemes for Vietnamese citizens are very popular. The visa quota (100 visas) for the New Zealand working holiday scheme is often filled within minutes of opening!
- How to get the Vietnamese working holiday visa for New Zealand citizens
- How to get the Vietnamese working holiday visa for Australian citizens
- Blog: Vietnam working holiday – who is it for?
- Things to do before you come to Vietnam
- What to do after you arrive in Vietnam
- Collecting the Vietnamese Working Holiday Work permit
- How to get your driver licence converted to a Vietnamese driver licence
- Finding work in Vietnam
- Blog: Costs, money & budgets – living in Saigon (HCMC)